Page 1 of 1

Art in Scale: Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:35 pm
by kostas_bakelas
Good evening. One of my new projects (for the time being only a freehand drawing), that will start being materialized shortly. Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

Floridsdorf.jpeg

Re: Art in Scale: Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:06 pm
by jsimantov
Now, that's a real challenge Kosti!

Have you found and blueprints or drawings for this railcar?

Iossif

Re: Art in Scale: Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:04 am
by kostas_bakelas
Thank you Iossif. I have one hand made drawing, that should actually do. There are also a few black and white pictures, that could be of great help...

Re: Art in Scale: Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:48 pm
by kostas_bakelas
As promised, - however significantly late - I'm in the process of building this unusual railcar, because I think its rarity makes it rather attractive. Here is the progress so far.

As the project progresses, I will keep you posted. ;)

Screenshot_20260910_214348.jpg

Screenshot_20260910_214240.jpg

Screenshot_20260910_214101.jpg

Re: Art in Scale: Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 12:48 am
by fire_grisu
Great Job costas!
Waiting for your further progress!

Re: Art in Scale: Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:56 pm
by BarbaPanagos
:D keep working on it!

Re: Art in Scale: Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:34 pm
by kostas_bakelas
Update 21/9/26

Re: Art in Scale: Railcar AA11 - AA12 SEK Floridsdorf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:17 pm
by fire_grisu
The model Looks great. The furnature looks Like in the Autrian passanger Car.
Great Job.
I never See a Picture of them. Do you have one?